Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Morning Nostalgia

Good Morning;)
As I blog, it's very quiet in the house because my little turkey is at Grandma & Grandpa's house in Hood River. I miss the squeals and the sounds of lil' dancing feet.
By the way, a very rare date night was way overdue!

I am missing my family in Texas & NM.
Having breakfast together & maybe some shopping therapy with my Mom was always good. I found this picture of my parents and love it! My mom is rockin' the red lips & off shoulder red dress. Watch out! Check out the chandelier earrings by yours truly.
She won't like me posting this pic but, how can I resist?

My Dad is looking pretty dapper too;)

His best accessory?

The arm candy in RED.


2 comments:

  1. But she doesn't have on tight jeans....I am confused. Hahahahaaaa -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you girl, she had them on minutes before this pic!

    ReplyDelete