Monday, July 6, 2009

Wedding Season

























I picked up Martha Stewart's Weddings Magazine (just for shits & giggles) and loved the how-to on fabric blooms! When I entered the world of DIY, I started making these first and had a blast doing it. Then it evolved just a tad ...
Anyway, I love the pictures and the little tips on how to make these. It's really simple. Your set if you have scissors, thread, needle and fabric (maybe an old bridesmaid dress you'll never ever want to wear again). Shhhh, I won't tell. I'm sure that old dress would look smashing cut up into blooms on a simple dress or tank top. You can see how they do it here.

PS. I meet with some talented ladies once a month on crafty projects and this would be fantastic! Right ladies?

1 comment:

  1. Let's do it! count me in! I'll bring some fabric scraps!

    ReplyDelete