Thursday, May 14, 2009

INSPIRE:

I was reading a blog I love, A Cup Of Jo and it got me thinking, "What inspires me?" My answer is all over the board. The ocean, bright colors, blogs I can escape in, a great cup of coffee, farmer's markets, fresh laundry, evening candles, sunsets with my lover(hubby), Oatmeal with fresh blueberries-almonds-brown sugar, fresh mint for mojitos, sunrise with little hands waking me, a road trip with great tunes, forehead kisses, baking cupcakes and laughter. You?

Photo by b.probanza

1 comment:

  1. puppies, chickens, my garden, thrift shops, the beach, anthropologie catalogs, friends (and their art), the brando (mine, not marlon), vintage fabric, and tv on dvd (cause it keeps me in the studio even when its pretty outside). thats what inspires me!

    ReplyDelete