This is super chic & easy. So I made cupcakes again and wanted something cute to display them on. I headed to the Goodwill and looked for 3 white plates in different, pretty styles. One big, med & small. Next I looked for 2 sturdy wine glasses that will separate my plates. The wine glasses have to be tall enough to fit my cakes, but not too tall. Next, that 6000 glue you find at the craft store, it works wonders and it's waterproof & clear. Get that.
- Apply glue on the rim of the 1st glass, then stick it to the back of the little plate.
- Then apply glue on the bottom of the 1st glass and add the top side of the med plate. Let dry.
- Apply glue on bottom of 2nd glass and place in the center of top big plate.
- Let the two pieces dry on a level surface for an hour.
- Now apply glue on rim of 2nd glass and stack the back of med plate.
- Allow almost 2 hours to dry.